Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Gothenburg, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 830 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27822 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gothenburg you would need to make just about 11,545 kr (41,497₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)