Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Gothenburg, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33207 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 kr in Gothenburg you would need to make just about 40,977 kr (123,397₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valparaiso costs CH$50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,204 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Clermont-Ferrand costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Munich costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)