Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Gothenburg, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 62%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30771 SEK / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 973 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)