Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Gothenburg, Sweden
WARNING! Odessa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Odessa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,834 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.36387 SEK / UAH *
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 6% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 kr in Gothenburg you would need to make just about 28,484 kr (78,280₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)