Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Gothenburg, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32221 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 kr in Gothenburg you would need to make just about 25,698 kr (79,754₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Natal costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,699 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Ajmer costs ₨102 (about 1 hour ago)