Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Gothenburg, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33295 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 kr in Gothenburg you would need to make just about 42,432 kr (127,441₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (39 minutes ago)