Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Gothenburg, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33350 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 kr in Gothenburg you would need to make just about 36,565 kr (109,641₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)