Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Gothenburg, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32317 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 kr in Gothenburg you would need to make just about 35,828 kr (110,864₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)