Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Gothenburg, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 855 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33764 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gothenburg you would need to make just about 17,572 kr (52,045₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (38 minutes ago)