Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Gothenburg, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.375 SEK / SAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 147 different people.
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 32% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)