Cost of living comparison between Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Gothenburg, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.227 SEK / SAR
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 35% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 kr in Gothenburg you would need to make just about 53,056 kr (﷼ 23,824) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 101,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hartford, Connecticut costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (29 minutes ago)