Cost of living comparison between Cardiff, United Kingdom and Gothenburg, Sweden
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.638 SEK / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 730 prices entered by 75 different people.
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 91,156 kr (£7,833) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 kr in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)