Cost of living comparison between Cardiff, United Kingdom and Gothenburg, Sweden
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.120 SEK / GBP
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 83,071 kr (£7,471) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 kr in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 3.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 200,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luoyang costs 元15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zurich costs CHF 179 (about 2 hours ago)