Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Gothenburg, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.462 SEK / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 658 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)