Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 512.945 CDF / SAR *
Do you live in Goma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, you would need at least 5,204,113 Franc (﷼ 10,146) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200,000 Franc in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)