Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.782 CDF / SYP *
Do you live in Goma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,740,000 Franc in Goma you would need to make just about 4,124,290 Franc (1,090,592 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (about 2 hours ago)