Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal vs Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.295 CDF / XOF *
Do you live in Goma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 41% more expensive than in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, you would need at least 6,421,474 Franc (1,949,138 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,560,000 Franc in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 4 hours ago)