Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1420.598 CDF / CAD *
Do you live in Goma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, you would need at least 7,219,241 Franc (C$5,082) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,740,000 Franc in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 20,120 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 4 hours ago)