Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1940.000 CDF / USD *
Do you live in Goma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, you would need at least 6,836,418 Franc ($3,524) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100,000 Franc in Goma.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 2 hours ago)