Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.441 CDF / CLP *
Do you live in Goma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, you would need at least 5,827,984 Franc (CH$2,387,258) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,760,000 Franc in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)