Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1098.914 CDF / BGN *
Do you live in Goma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, you would need at least 4,926,781 Franc (4,483 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,730,000 Franc in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.80 (about 2 hours ago)