Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 443.187 CDF / RON *
Do you live in Goma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, you would need at least 4,728,858 Franc (10,670 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,550,000 Franc in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 412,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)