Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,660 prices entered by 511 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.535 CDF / COP *
Do you live in Goma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, you would need at least 5,034,442 Franc (COL$9,402,236) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800,000 Franc in Goma.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)