Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2148.920 CDF / EUR *
Do you live in Goma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, you would need at least 5,936,258 Franc (€2,762) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,830,000 Franc in Goma.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)