Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 2191.229 CDF / EUR *
Do you live in Goma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, you would need at least 5,803,190 Franc (€2,648) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,230,000 Franc in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)