Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 528.173 CDF / AED *
Do you live in Goma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 59% more expensive than in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, you would need at least 7,684,060 Franc (Dirham 14,548) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,830,000 Franc in Goma.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 3 hours ago)