Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Gold Coast, Australia (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00001 AUD / IRRX *
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$3,044 (﷼ 88,169,242) in Yazd.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Rosa costs ARS $500 (about 5 hours ago)