Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Gold Coast, Australia
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$5,735 (﷼ 165,188,844) in Yazd.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨1,030,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pune costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,500元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 150元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$49,800 (about 4 hours ago)