Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01339 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$6,206 (¥463,462) in Utsunomiya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 4 hours ago)