Cost of living in Ürümqi, China vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20841 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 36% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$4,735 (22,721元) in Ürümqi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$712 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Regina costs C$1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)