Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00125 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$6,225 (₩4,961,218) in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Arlington, Texas costs $315 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 12,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)