Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35424 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$3,747 (R$ 10,578) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reading, Berkshire costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Castellón de la Plana costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)