Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15109 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$3,769 (24,947 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuching costs RM120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $23,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)