Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Gold Coast, Australia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$3,885 (﷼ 110,809,102) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Norwich costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)