Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20925 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 47% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$4,081 (19,505元) in Shijiazhuang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Punta del Este costs $U55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.03 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (about 3 hours ago)