Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39799 AUD / AED
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 21% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$6,003 (Dirham 15,084) in Sharjah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 23 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuching costs RM120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $23,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)