Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.465 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 28% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$5,940 (4,055 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 3,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Diyarbakır costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)