Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01499 AUD / HTG
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 46% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$4,560 (304,242 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨1,030,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pune costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,500元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 150元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$49,800 (about 4 hours ago)