Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00036 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 37% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$5,264 (14,632,349 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.08 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Whitehorse costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 4 hours ago)