Cost of living in Okayama, Japan vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01330 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$5,969 (¥448,760) in Okayama.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 65 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reading, Berkshire costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Castellón de la Plana costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)