Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.476 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,911 prices entered by 692 different people.
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$12,765 ($8,649) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,200 in Gold Coast.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €21 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Algiers costs 42 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)