Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00774 AUD / LRD
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 51% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$3,659 (472,555 L$) in Monrovia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reading, Berkshire costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Castellón de la Plana costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)