Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21028 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 54% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,600 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$3,935 (18,713元) in Luoyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pasto costs COL$90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 245,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b3,000 (about 3 hours ago)