Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01326 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,326 (¥627,999) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,000 in Gold Coast.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Córdoba costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 20,000₴ (about 4 hours ago)