Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 505 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34763 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$4,175 (R$ 12,009) in João Pessoa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Diyarbakır costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 6,600元 (about 4 hours ago)