Cost of living in Jinan, China vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20640 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 52% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,600 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$4,167 (20,189元) in Jinan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Córdoba costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 20,000₴ (about 4 hours ago)