Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20925 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 33% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$5,315 (25,400元) in Hohhot.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 120,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)