Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.466 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 32% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$5,160 (3,519 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,338 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €3,010 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $680 (about 3 hours ago)