Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02052 AUD / INR
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 61% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$2,785 (₨135,753) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 380 (28 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Mobile, Alabama costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Netanya costs 55 ₪ (about 6 hours ago)