Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02047 AUD / INR
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 61% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$2,780 (₨135,838) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 400,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Newark, New Jersey costs $3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 60元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 400 (about 4 hours ago)