Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35424 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$4,109 (R$ 11,598) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cienfuegos costs 10 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 55,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bolzano costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (about 6 hours ago)