Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 68% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$2,500 (COL$5,725,919) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$712 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Regina costs C$1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)