Cost of living in Changsha, China vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20859 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 52% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$3,616 (17,334元) in Changsha.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Halifax costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panipat costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toluca costs Mex$ 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Zhengzhou costs 8元 (26 minutes ago)