Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35020 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$3,427 (R$ 9,785) in Aracaju.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$712 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Regina costs C$1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)