Cost of living in Anyang, China vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20928 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$5,078 (24,265元) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manchester costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kremenchuk costs 60₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Marta costs COL$35,000 (about 3 hours ago)