Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Gold Coast, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00123 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Gold Coast (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Gold Coast you would need to make just about AU$6,860 (5,574,832 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,338 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €3,010 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $680 (about 3 hours ago)