Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 862 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23893 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,700 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,004 (R$ 8,387) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling350 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Valencia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)