Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 771 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26017 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,354 (R$ 9,049) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)