Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 754 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22216 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,877 (R$ 8,450) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)