Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19334 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,668 (R$ 8,625) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Split costs 1,200 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 15KM (about 3 hours ago)