Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 747 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23765 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,003 (R$ 8,429) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johor Bahru costs RM17 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nantes costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucumán costs ARS $306,281 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santander costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)