Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 753 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25250 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,136 (R$ 8,459) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)