Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19919 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,776 (R$ 8,917) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dasmarinas costs Php55 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Luís costs R$ 5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pretoria costs R 11,999 (43 minutes ago)