Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 778 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23482 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,677 (R$ 7,142) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)