Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 910 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23354 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,250 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,113 (R$ 9,047) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)