Cost of living comparison between Turin, Italy and Glasgow, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.838 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £2,725 (€3,252) in Turin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)