Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru vs Glasgow, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23212 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Glasgow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Glasgow (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Glasgow you would need to make just about £1,787 (S/. 7,697) in Trujillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)